Wireless PowerG PIR Security Motion Detector with Camera
- Visual alarm verification in day and night
- Full color, high-resolution images transmitted from the premises via Cellular or Ethernet
- CMOS camera with IR illumination
- Auto-setup for brightness and contrast via the control panel
- Front cover and back tamper
- Pet immune up to 85 lbs (38kg)
- Dimensions: 125 x 63 x 60mm (4.9 x 2.5 x 2.4in)
Next Generation in Scalable Commercial Security Solutions
The reliability and the flexibility of a wireless solution - suitable for a wide range of installations.
The Strength of PowerG
From 2010 when PowerG was introduced, it revolutionized the wireless industry. Today as a result of extensive research and development, it is clear that PowerG’s ability to provide robust communication - even in areas that were previously only suitable for hardwired applications - makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.The power of the technology lends itself to a multitude of installs, including residential through to small enterprises and big-box operations.
• Full two-way communication to ensure there are no lost alarm messages
• Multi-channel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology that overcomes frequency blocking and interference
• Devices dynamically optimize their route to the control panel to avoid RF interference
• TDMA synchronized communication technology eliminates message collisions
• AES-128 encryption protects against powerful analysis tools and digital attacks
The most dynamic and powerful wireless protocol available today
Advanced Security Technologies To Protect What You Value Most
PowerSeries Neo offers the most reliable security technologies to provide peace of mind for you and your family
PowerSeries Neo capitalizes on PowerG, the industry’s leading-edge wireless intrusion technology, to offer a series of robust features geared towards decreasing operational costs while providing ultimate reliability in a security system. Unnecessary site checks and incremental high costs that can be incurred by false alarms are substantially reduced. With the simplicity of PowerG devices, solutions can be easily customized to suit even the most specific needs. Compatible with leading-edge interactive solutions supported by DSC for a variety of smart control monitoring features, PowerSeries Neo ensures growth in the future through a complete line of expansion modules as well as through additional RMR services such as alarm verification.