DSC Wireless PowerG Flood Detector - PG9985
- Detects Water At Ground Level
- Ideal For Basements, Yachts & Holiday Houses
- 6 ft. Wire Water Probe
- The Flood Probe Is Supervised To Provide An Alert Upon A Probe Disconnection
- Visible Signal Quality Indicator Helps To Choose The Optimal Location For Installation Without Going Back & Forth To The Keypad
- Configured From The Panel – No Hardware Switches & No Need To Re-open The Detector Once Closed
- Longer Battery Life Of 8 Years (With Typical Use)
- Low Battery Indication
- Compatible With Powerseries Neo, Powerseries Pro & Qolsys Panels
The PG9985 is a fully supervised two-way wireless PowerG flood detector consisting of a probe connected to the device via a 1.8m (6ft) cable. The PG9985 senses the presence of water prompting advance warning of potential flooding. The transmitter is installed at a higher level on the wall with the probe located at floor level or a desired height. In the event that there is a water leak, the probe will detect the moisture and deliver the information to the transmitter.
Easy To Install & Peace Of Mind
The PG9985 PowerG Flood Detector is equipped with a visible link quality LED indicator that lets the installer choose the optimal location for installation, eliminating the effort of going back and forth to the keypad.
The flood probe of the PG9985 is also supervised to provide an alert upon a probe disconnection. This enhanced feature ensures that the device probe will be operational when it matters most.
Features That Make A Difference:
• PowerG* robust industry leading commercial grade wireless technology
• Visible link quality LED indication shown on the device
• 1.8m (6ft) water probe cable length
• Long-life lithium batteries included
• Compatible with PowerSeries Neo systems
The Power Of PowerG*:
The power behind PowerSeries Neo lies in various innovative technologies, including the revolutionary PowerG, which, bundled together, provide a robust and feature-rich platform designed to reduce operational costs for dealers and provide ultimate reliability for end users.
• Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology – to overcome frequency blocking and interference
• Adaptive Transmission Power – for battery life preservation
• High transmission ranges - for reliable communication within up to 2km/2187 yards line-of-sight
• TDMA synchronized communication technology - to prevent message collisions
• 128 bit AES encryption - high level protection against analysis tools and digital attacks
Dimensions:............................ (LxWxD): 81 x 34 x 25 mm
(3-3/16 x 1-1/4 x 1 in.)
Battery Life: .................................... 8 years (Typical Use)
Battery Type: ....................... 3 V CR123A Lithium Battery
Weight (Excluding Battery): ............................53g (1.9oz)
Operating Temperature: ... -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
Please refer to www.dsc.com for the most current approval listings.
PowerSeries Neo Systems
Why choose PowerG?
Simply put, PowerG is the leading wireless security technology for today’s homes and businesses. All the power of wires, without the hassle and clutter. Easy to install and simple to use, but more secure and more convenient than traditional wired security systems. PowerG provides true freedom.
Built on an ultra reliable two-way 128-bit AES encrypted communication platform, PowerG blocks interference while providing dynamic cyber protection. Long-range wireless transmission is seamless and installations now are not only wire-free, but also worry-free. Multiple repeaters are now a thing of the past, and battery life is optimized using PowerG’s adaptive transmission power technology. And all PowerG devices are UL and ULC certified to meet stringent, nationally-recognized safety standards.
All in all choosing PowerG not only makes sense but saves expense as well.
See for yourself. Cut the wires and enjoy the freedom and confidence of PowerG.
Two-way communication and 128-bit AES encryption protect against sniffing and replay attacks