DSC Wireless PowerG Shock Detector - PG9935
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Residential & Commercial Applications
- Early Detection Of Gross Attacks Or Low-level Shocks
- Can Be Installed Quickly In Locations Where Cabling Would Be Difficult And Unsightly
- High Immunity To Background Vibrations Which Can Cause False Alarm
- Protects Windows, Doors, Walls & Roofs Against Forced Entry
- Quick And Easy Installation Using Unique 7-Segment Shock Meter And Push Buttons
- Optional Auxiliary Input To Connect Wired Detectors, Pushbuttons Or Other Detection Devices, Can Be Enrolled As A Separate Zone
- Prolonged Battery Life Of Up To 5 Years (For Typical Use) With All Sensors Enabled
- Low Battery Indication
- Compatible With Powerseries Neo, Powerseries Pro & Qolsys Panels
The PG9935 Wireless PowerG Shock Detector provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises. It provides early warning of an attempted intrusion by sensing forced entry before a burglar actually enters the property. This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security.
The PG9935 also includes an optional magnetic contact. The magnetic contact protects door/window openings and alerts if an intruder tries to mask the magnetic field of the contact.
Additionally, the PG9935 includes an optional auxiliary input in which the connection of other hardwired devices can be made. The auxiliary input is configurable to be Normally Open, Normally Closed or Single End-of-Line.
False Alarm Reduction
The PG9935 wireless shock detector senses and analyses series of low-level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms.
ThePG9935 wireless shock detector integrates a unique, 7-segment display that allows the installer to set the shock level and displays the actual shock level while testing. This enables fast and accurate setup of the device to ensure superior detection and reduced false alarms.
Features That Make A Difference:
• PowerG* robust industry leading commercial grade wireless technology
• High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
• Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
• Optional magnetic contact
• Optional configurable auxiliary input
• Compatible with PowerSeries Neo systems
The Power Of PowerG*:
The power behind PowerSeries Neo lies in various innovative technologies, including the revolutionary PowerG, which, bundled together, provide a robust and feature-rich platform designed to reduce operational costs for dealers and provide ultimate reliability for end users.
• Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology – to overcome frequency blocking and interference
• Adaptive Transmission Power – for battery life preservation
• High transmission ranges - for reliable communication within up to 2km/2187 yards line-of-sight
• TDMA synchronized communication technology - to prevent message collisions
• 128 bit AES encryption - high level protection against analysis tools and digital attacks
Dimensions:.............. 118 x 27 x 30mm (4.6 x 1.1 x 1.2in)
Battery Life: ..................................5 years (Typical Usage)
Battery Type: ........................3V CR123A Lithium Battery
Weight: .......................................................130g. (4.6oz)
Operating Temperature: ... -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
Please refer to www.dsc.com for the most current approval listings.
PowerSeries Neo Systems