Paradox DCT2 - Alarm Wireless Ultra-Small Door / Window Contact 433MHz
Paradox offers a wide variety of door contacts to provide solutions for different applications, including on-frame and in-frame installation solutions.
All our door contacts provide rock solid stability with Paradox wireless networks as well as long life with cost effective powerful alkaline / lithium batteries.
The DCT2 is designed to be installed on the frame of doors and windows.
Using powerful, small-sized magnet gap between the contact and magnet it is secured to operate for at least 10 mm (0.4 in.).
All Paradox door contacts include an anti-tamper switch. All the contacts are fully supervised including their battery level.
Beautifully designed, solid stability and wide range for different requirements, Paradox wireless door contacts provide a true solution for installation needs.
• One High-Sensitivity Reed Switch (Magnet Included)
• Wireless Range In A Typical Residential Environment:
- 20m (65ft) With MG6250;
- 40m (130ft) With MG5000, MG5050, MG5075 & RTX3
• Durable Long Life Cost Effective Alkaline / Lithium Batteries
• Supervised & Battery Level Monitored
• Anti-Tamper Switch
• Powerful Magnet Guaranteed To Operate At 10 mm (0.4 in.)
• Dimensions: 4.4cm x 3.0cm x 1.7cm (1.7in x 1.2in x 0.7in)
$53.99 Regular Price