Paradox MAGELLAN 32-Zone Wireless Transceiver Control Panel - MG5000
Experience a new way of living with StayD offered in the MG5000. StayD simplifies your life and makes it safer by protecting you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without ever having to disarm the system – even when entering an armed area. StayD lives with you and protects you at all times, without any unprotected periods, and while automatically re-arming the system so you don’t have to remember to do it.
The MAGELLAN line of two way wireless security systems offer you a combination of security, wireless convenience, easy installation and attractive consumer features for any residential or small commercial installation.
With their in-field firmware upgrade capability, the MAGELLAN line allows installers to upgrade their system without hassle — quickly, easily and on site. And to further facilitate installation, every MAGELLAN panel can be configured using easy-to-follow menu-driven programming.
- StayD Mode (Check Below For StayD Info)
- Built-In Transceiver (433MHz)
- 32 Zones (Any Of Which Can Be Wireless)
- 32 Users & 32 Remote Controls (One Per User)
- 2 Partitions
- 4-Wire Communication Bus (Connect Up To 15 Keypads)
- Supports REM3 Hand-Held Remote Keypad
- Supports Up To 8 K32RF / K37 Wireless Keypads
- Supports Up To 2 RPT1 Wireless Repeaters
- Supports PCS Series
- Supports IP100 Internet Module
- Supports VDMP3 Plug-In Voice Dialer
- Supports 16 PGMs (Any Of Which Can Be Wireless)
- Supports iParadox App
- In-Field Firmware Upgrade Via 307USB & Winload / Babyware
- Menu-Driven Programming For The Installer, Master & Maintenance codes
- Multiple Telephone Numbers For Event Reporting: 3 Monitoring, 5 For Personal Dialing & 1 For Pager
- Patented 2 Opto Coupler Dialer Circuit - The Most Reliable Dialer In The Industry
- Calendar With Daylight Savings Time
- New SleepArming Method & Coveted Auto-Arming Method
- Push Button Power Reset
- RF Jamming Supervision
- 9.6k Baud Communication With WinLoad
- 256 Events Buffered
- Supports Memory Key (PMC5)
- Fits in a 20cm x 25.5cm x 7.6cm (8in x 10in x 3in) metal box or in a 28cm x 28cm x 7.6cm (11in x 11in x 3in) metal box SOLD SEPARATELY
- EN 50131 grade 2
On-board Zones 2 (4w/ATZ)
On-board PGMs 2
Stay D Overview
The StayD invention resolves all issues with common security systems and represents the only solution for secure living. StayD is the result of two years of research and development from the Paradox R&D team.
The revolutionary StayD feature represents a completely reversed philosophy compared to all other security systems made today. A StayD system is always armed and only partly disarmed when entering or exiting a site, which is the opposite of a common security system that’s always disarmed and needs to be armed to provide protection.
When entering a site you can notify the system that a specific zone will be opened by using your remote control to avoid starting an entry delay and then StayD will automatically rearm the open zone as soon as it’s closed. You can also open a zone and then enter your code to stop any entry delay and automatically rearm. In any case the system is only partly disarmed because only specifically defined zones can be opened—all other zones remain armed. The result is a system that’s always protecting, without the risk of being unprotected, and without the uncertainty that the security system is armed or not.