Paradox PDX-DCTXP2 Alarm Wireless Door Contact (White) 433MHz
Beautifully designed, solid stability and wide range for different requirements, Paradox wireless door contacts provide a true solution for installation needs. All Paradox door contacts include an anti-tamper switch and all the contacts are fully supervised including their battery level.
The MG-DCTXP2 can support two inputs simultaneously (reed switch & universal input). It transmits two different serial numbers (SN), one for each input, which are always SN and SN+1 (e.g. 240 000 & 240 001). A switch or other security device can be connected to the universal transmitter input terminals to provide wireless transmission of the device's open/closed status.
- 2-zone Capability Where Each Zone Is Independent & Has Its Own Serial Number
- Zone 1 - One High-Sensitivity Reed Switch (Magnet Included)
- Zone 2 - Universal transmitter Input (N.O./N.C.)
- Supervised & Battery Level Monitored
- Durable Long Life Cost Effective Alkaline / Lithium Batteries
- Wireless Range In A Typical Residential Environment:
- 30m (100ft) with MG6160, MG6130, and MG6250;
- 60m (200ft) with MG5000, MG5050 and RTX3
- Anti-Tamper Switch
- Dimensions: 11cm x 3.2cm x 2.5cm (4.4in x 1.3in x 1in)