Paradox MAGELLAN Wireless PIR Motion Detector with Built-in Pet Immunity
The Paradox PMD2P is an analog single-optic PIR motion detector with built-in pet immunity for use with Magellan wireless receivers/transceivers. The PMD2P is immune to animals weighing up to 18kg (40 pounds), and features automatic temperature compensation.
The PMD2P is battery-powered and features an innovative three minute energy save mode (after two detections within a five-minute period). Also, the ALIVE software in the PMD2P ensures that the alarm LED continues to display when it is in energy save mode without compromising battery life.
Dual Tamper Mechanism - Wall and Cover
The PMD2P is equipped with dual tamper protection; an alarm/tamper is generated if the front cover is removed or if the detector is removed from the wall. In order for the wall tamper removal feature to be functional, a screw needs to be inserted in the wall tamper hole.
- Dual Element Sensor
- Immune To Animals Weighing Up To 18kg (40lb)
- 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft) & Up To 15m (50ft) For Center Beams With 88.5° Viewing Angle
- Wireless Range In A Typical Residential Environment:
- 35m (115ft) With MG6160, MG6130, & MG6250;
- 70m (230ft) With MG5000, MG5050, & RTX3
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Alive Software (Alarm LED Continues To Display When PIR Is In Energy Save Mode Without Compromising Battery Life)
- 3-Minute Energy Save Mode After Two Detections Within A Five-Minute Period
- Dual Tamper Mechanism (Wall/Cover)
- Slide Switch To Select High Or Low Sensitivity
- EN 300-200 Certified
- EN 50131 Certified