Paradox MAGELLAN Magellan Wireless Repeater Module
The Wireless Repeater module will improve the range of your MG5000, MG5050 or MG6250 systems. It also improves the range of the RTX3 when used with any Spectra SP control panel. It does this by retransmitting information from zones, PGMs, K32RF and K37 (only with AC) wireless keypads and the control panel or console.
Note that all remote control signals are always repeated. You can have two RPT1 per system, and up to four RPT1 per MG6250 system. The Wireless Repeater also provides one zone input with two-way wireless communication with the system.
- Built-in transceiver (433MHz)
- Allows to extend the range of wireless communications
- Supports all MAGELLAN transmitters
- Select which zone, PGM and/or keypad signals are repeated
- Signal strength display
- Universal transmitter input (N.O./N.C.)
- In-field firmware upgrade via 307USB and Winload
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
- 75m (240ft) with 433MHz;
- 50m (160ft) with 868MHz
- Compatible with MG5000, MG5050, MG6160, MG6130, MG6250 and RTX3
- Note: The RPT1 is not supported by the RTX3 when connected to an EVO panel.
- AC input (16Vac, 20VA)
- Fits in 20cm x 25.5cm x 7.6cm (8in x 10in x 3in) and 28cm x 28cm x 7.6cm (11in x 11in x 3in) Metal Boxes (SOLD SEPERATLY)