Seco-Larm E-960-D90Q ENFORCER Twin Photobeam Detectors with Laser Beam Alignment, 90ft (30m) Outdoors, 190ft (60m) Indoors
The SECO-LARM-E-960-D90Q is a twin photobeam motion detector with an outdoor range of 90 feet.
Laser beam alignment minimizes false alarms while providing reliable security for interior and exterior locations. Anti-frost technology ensures the device functions properly even in extreme conditions.
· Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning
· Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
· Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, etc.
· Weatherproof (indoor/outdoor use)
· Automatic input power filtering
· NC/NO alarm output
· N.C. tamper circuit included
· Non-polarized power inputs
· Quick, easy installation
· Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations
· Max Range: Outdoor - 90' (30m); Indoor - 190' (60m)
· Current: 53mA
· Power: 10~30VAC/VDC (Non-polarized)
· Detection method: Simultaneous break of 2 beams
· Interrupt speed: 50msec~700msec (variable)
· Alarm output: NO./NC. relay, 1A@120VAC
· Tamper output: NC. switch, 1A@120VAC
· Alarm LED: Red LED (Receiver) ON: When an alarm is initiated
· Tuning LED: Yellow LED (Receiver) ON: When alignment is successful
· Operation LED: Green LED (transmitter and receiver) ON: When power is applied.
· Laser wavelength: 650nm.
· Laser output power: 5mW.
· Alignment angle: Horizontal (+/-)90, Vertical: (+/-)5
· Operating temperature: -13~+131 F (-25~+55 C)
· Weight: 2.47-lb (1.12kg)
· Case: PC Resin
ENFORCER Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security, both indoors and outdoors.
* Adjustable interrupt time (50~700 ms)
top of page
$90.99 Regular Price
bottom of page