System Sensor P2RK 2-Wire, Outdoor Horn Strobe Red
SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With white or red plastic housings, wall or ceiling mounting options, and plain or FIRE-printed devices, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement, including indoor, outdoor, wet, and dry applications in temperatures from -40ºF to 151ºF.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance line, outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes for wall applications include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, field-selectable settings, including candela, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, horn tones, and three volume options enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, SpectrAlert Advance devices use a universal mounting plate for both wall and ceiling applications. This mounting plate includes an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are installed, so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
Outdoor devices ship with weatherproof plastic back boxes (metal back boxes are available separately) that accommodate in-and out wiring for daisy chaining devices. Plastic back boxes feature removable side flanges and improved resistance to saltwater corrosion. Knock-outs located on the back eliminate the need to drill holes for screw-in mounting. Plastic and metal weatherproof back boxes come with 3/4 inch top and bottom conduit entries and 3/4 inch knock-outs at the back. A screw-in NPT plug with an O-ring gasket for a watertight seal is included with each back box.
- Weatherproof Per Nema 4X, Ip56
- Listed To UL 1638 (Strobe) & UL 464 (Horn)
- Compatible With System Sensor Synchronization Protocol And Legacy Spectralert Products
- Field-selectable Candela Settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, And 15
- Automatic Selection Of 12- Or 24-volt Operation At 15 & 15/75 Candela
- Rotary Switch For Horn Tone And Three Volume Selections
- Horn Rated At 88+ dBA At 16 Volts
- Rated From -40ºF To 151ºF
- Universal Mounting Plate With An Onboard Shorting Spring The Tests Wiring Continuity Before Devices Are Installed
- Plug-in Design With Minimal Intrusion Into The Back Box
- Tamper-resistant Construction
- Listed For Ceiling Or Wall Mounting
- –40°F to 151°F (–40°C to 66°C)
Strobe Flash Rate
- 1 flash per second
- Regulated 12 DC/FWR or regulated 24 DC/FWR1
Operating Voltage Range2
- 8 to 17.5 V (12 V nominal) or 16 to 33 V (24 V nominal)
Operating Voltage with MLD3 Sync Module
- 8.5 to 17.5 V (12 V nominal) or 16.5 to 33 V (24 V nominal)
Input Terminal Wire Size
- 12 to 18 AWG
Wall-Mount Dimensions (Including Lens)
- 5.6˝ L × 4.7˝ W × 2.5˝ D (142 mm L × 119 mm W × 64 mm D)
- 5.6˝ L × 4.7˝ W × 1.3˝ D (142 mm L × 119 mm W × 33 mm D)
Wall-Mount Weatherproof Back Box Dimensions
- 5.7˝ L × 5.1˝ W × 2.0˝ D (145 mm L × 130 mm W × 51 mm D)